Friday, January 15, 2010

Mr.Matchsticks


Sometimes I get carried away and I'll find myself playing the part of me, vocally.
Yesterday while I was walking home, limping and smiling, I found myself playing the part of a tired and irritated Rob talking with a cop who'd called me into the station for graffitti.

"What, so this is about height now? This is all about height, my 5 foot whatever head and shoulders and your cameras."
"Kid, I'm not a racist, just look at-" (in my head)
"No, this isn't racism, serious now, You're bringing me in because the man in black is 5 foot whatever and what? Fucking no."

At about this point I realized I was speaking out-loud, using my hands to talk and being pretty vocal about it all.
So I stopped and rubbed my eyes with my fists.

No comments:

Post a Comment